8.20.2010

The Beauty of a Broadsword

//





If you are like me you hate warp stabilizers.

I was out hunting around in my trusty Rifter when I came across a an Exequror, so I went in for for the kill and assumed that it would be easy. Then to my dismay, he warped out while under point from my warp scrambler. Luckily I caught sight of where he went, which was to another asteroid belt. So I went in chase thinking I had missed point some how. Again he warped out! Now I am upset cause I am knowing that he has warp stabilizers fit.
Thankfully I had a associate of mine in system as well to keep eyes on him while I headed back to Hevrice to grab my Broadsword. Once I reshipped and headed back to the targets system I had my associate run some probes to locate him for me.

Well after the first two encounters with me the guy was nervous and had me hopping around quite a lot. So I figured I should just go set at a belt and wait till he comes to me. Especially since it didn't look like he knew how to use a directional scanner. Sure enough the guy went about his belt hopping looking for one that had no other entities in it when he landed right on top of me. Oh for the joy of it when my sensor boosted broadsword got lock and the focused warp disruptor hit. Then my guns did what they do best. The next thing he new he was in his pod and I had lock once again. Did I offer ransom like I normally do, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I took his frozen corpse as my trophy.

The lessen to all of you of higher moral standing and well to doness is that warp stabilizers aren't a get away free card. You can be got, so dont get cocky and think you are safe. To all my fellow Pirates and hunters of the space lanes, remember to train for a Heavy Interdictor.

No comments:

Post a Comment