12.27.2010

Tusker Pilot Wanted Over Missing Reporter


//



This is not an official statement on the disappearance of Sketur Treveiwerni.

I just thought that I should post that it has come to my attention that I am wanted for questioning for my involvement with Sketurs disappearance. I first learned about it through a blog post by Oxidizing Agent. This post that can be found here is part of an interview that I did with Sketur after my friend Romeo Blackstorm mention him to me in passing. He told me that Sketur was interviewing active members of the Tuskers for some ragtag new agency. I only agreed to do it after I had read some of the other interviews that he had did with my corp mates which can be found here. After agreeing to it I met with the man and did the interview. That is all though. But now they have brought Concord and the Gallente Federation into it, what an awful mess. So if I disappear like Sketur does you will know that it is because Concord has me hidden away in some remote station in the middle of nowhere or they have locked me up and sold me into captivity to the Amarrians. We all know how corrupt Concord can be when it is in their interest. So keep looking for me over your shoulder everytime you enter lowsec and if I am not there, you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment