4.19.2011

2 days is all it Took

.



It had to die I guess, but to go out in such a way is hard to believe. I lost my Dramiel after flying it for only two whole days. It is hard to believe that it is actually gone, but then again its hard to believe that it could do the things that it did. I am not mad since I got the dram by killing someone and taking the bpc from them for it. Also there was not a single module of any type that I had purchased, not even the rigs. I had looted all of it. So I actually have lost nothing that cost any more then the ammo.

So about how it had happened. It started off with me, Kishin Hattori, Man Bathelme, and Etuura Zellis just bouncing around looking for a fight when we decided to head to Tama on a roam. Everything was going pretty well for us. We hit Heydiales where we face melted a Sacrilege to start our killing spree. Then went all the way to Tama through the Abune pass without any real signs of life. After being there for a bit and us checking the surrounding area we spotted a Cyclone in a belt. That is when the fun started.


Kishin was the first to arrive on scene and managed to get tackle as the rest of us landed. We preceded to slowly, and I mean slowly work on breaking his tank. About half way through the a second Cyclone landed for us to tackle and hold. Finally after almost burning out all of our guns we managed to break the first Cyclone and watch it go pop.

So from there we started to work on the second Cyclone at which point a third Cyclone landed in the belt which I promptly pointed. Now we are working on the second Cyclone which believe it or not seemed like it was going to tank all of us without breaking a sweat. Working for what seem like forever allowed the first Cyclone pilot time to reship and return to the belt in a Stabber fleet Issue. Some how we managed to finally pop the second Cyclone at which point the call was made to get out.


Since the fight had taken so long Kishin was short on cap and having a hard time shaking the Stabber FI and I was still tackled by the third Cyclone. Since things had been going so well we decided to keep going and take the third Cyclone out. Etuura and Bart came back in a got secondary tackle on the Cyclone allowing me to finally break orbit on it and go in on for tackle on the Stabber FI when it made the mistake of getting to within 20km of me. Once I had it in full tackle we made short work of it and watched it go down.


So feeling the pains of battle we started to work once again on the remaining Cyclone. Now unfortunately the guy who had flown the second Cyclone landed back in belt with us in a fresh Myrmidon. Having been battered to the point of breaking and seeing Etuura's Punisher give up the ghost finally the call was made to get out. Bart and Kishin managed to make it out, but my Dram was done for it. The Myrm had managed to get me webbed with secondary tackle. This first tackle being the remaining Cyclone that at this point had me tackled for more then five minutes it seemed. I stared my aligning out throwing my afterburner to all new limits overheating it just to have the Cyclone get a lucky shot off as I broke the range of the Myrmidon's web. That was all it took for my already brutally assaulted ship to see its last.

No comments:

Post a Comment