12.22.2013

Trying to get back into the swing of things

I have been back a week now with no real success at doing what I do. Hunting for target has become more about trying to snag ships as they warp away then anything else. I have found that I am not able to engage those will to fight like I used to either. With some steady losses cause by poor judgement I find that I need to slow my pace a little and relearn somethings that I though were basic. Combined that with all the changes to ships and modules I feel lost more then when I was new to piracy and the lowsec life. Thanks to my corp mates in the Tuskers for putting up with my frustration and having me tag along so I can get my head back it to the game. I hope it wont be to much longer till I feel back at hope ganking all that I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment